Utilities Required :
Composite Wall Apparatus
Item code: ET-11935
EXPERIMENTAL SETUP :
1. Heater Assembly.
2. Test specimen MS 2 Nos. Bakelite 2 Nos. Wood 2 Nos.
3. Assembly Mounting frame.
4. Clamp Plates 2 Nos.
5. Set of thermocouples.
CONTROL PANEL :
SPACE REQUIRED :
Service Required :
Item code: 11978
We are manufacturers of finest Modular Power Hub in India and also supplies and exporters Modular Power Hubaround the world at best prices. To enquiry Modular Power Hub , please fill below form. We'll be back with you
Item code: 11977
The Basic Hydraulic Bench is of volumetric type and has been designed to provide continuous and controlled supply of water to conduct various experiments using auxiliary modules in typical Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics Laboratory. The unit is an ideal service unit for conducting student projects. Once filled, no external water supply is required. Water is recycled between the Experiment Module, Measuring Tank and the Storage Tank by the Centrifugal Pump.
Several experiments in Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics require continuous and controlled supply of water. The Basic Hydraulic Bench provides a controlled recirculation water supply to conduct experiments.
The Basic Hydraulic Bench is a very important module and is recommended for all Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics Laboratories in Educational Institutions. It is a basic module for flow related experiments using auxiliary modules.
A list of common experiments that can be conducted using the Basic Hydraulic Bench is given below:
1. Impact of a Jet
2. Flow over Weirs
3. Bernoulli’s Theorem Demonstration
4. Orifice Discharge
5. Energy Loss in Bends
6. Osborne Reynolds Demonstration
7. Energy Loss in Pipes
8. Hydrostatic Pressure
9. Flow Visualization in Channels
10. Dead Weight Calibrator
11. Metacentric Height
12. Series & Parallel Pumps
13. Centrifugal Pump Characteristics
14. Free and Forced Vortices
15. Water Hammer
16. Pelton Turbine
17. Orifice & Free Jet Flow
18. Flow Meter Demonstration
19. Cavitations Phenomenon Demonstration
20. Laminar Flow Demonstration
21. Radial Flow Turbine
22. Venturi, Bernouli and Cavitation
23. Pipe Friction Apparatus
24. Equipment for the Study of Porous Beds in Venturi Tubes
25. Flow Channel 1m Length
26. Depression Measurement System (Vacuum Gauge)
27. Axial Flow Turbine
28. Pump Impeller Display Panel
1. Self contained and fully portable mobile unit with welded frame.
2. Light weight body made of reinforced fiber glass and corrosion resistant materials.
3. Closed water circuit consisting of Measuring Tank, Storage Tank and the Centrifugal Pump.
4. Control valve to regulate the pump and adjust the flow rate.
5. Work space on Bench Top has integrated flow channel for flow measurements using
Weirs and is fitted with stepped edge to ensure safe and easy mounting of experiment modules.
6. Suitable pipe connectors are provided in the Bench Top to enable easy change of experiment modules.
7. Graduated and stepped Measuring Tank for both low and high volume flow rates.
8. Level Indicators for water level are provided in the Open Channel and Measuring Tank.
9. Variable area Flow Meter (10-75 liters per minute) is also provided to measure flow rate independently.
10. Stilling baffles are provided to reduce turbulence.
11. Sight tube with scale provided to indicate instantaneous water level.
12. Bull’s eye level is provided to ensure proper position of the Bench and accurate reading of levels.
13. Remote Actuator provided to operate the Dump Valve at the base of Measuring Tank
14. Over Flow provided in Measuring Tank to avoid flooding.
15. Separate Storage Tank Outlet facility provided to enable the Bench to be used in any hydraulic circuit.
16. Push button starter provided for the centrifugal pump.
17. Power supply includes over-load and under-voltage protection.
The system components are mounted within a floor standing painted steel framework.
The wetted wall column is a glass column with water inlet and outlet sections and is gimbal mounted to ensure that it can be set accurately vertical.
The deoxygenating column is of similar overall size to the wetted wall column, standing vertically adjacent to it. Beside the columns is a control console housing flow meters, pump controls and oxygen analyser. Situated between the columns are two special housings containing the oxygen analysis probes which monitor the oxygen content in the water entering and leaving the absorption column. The apparatus uses water as the working medium, contained in a storage tank at the rear of the unit. Pumps delivering water to the deoxygenator and the absorption column are located at the base of the unit.
Dissolved oxygen at inlet and outlet can be measured in rapid succession. The water drains into the storage tank to be recycled to the deoxygenator.
In operation, water is sparged with nitrogen in the deoxygenator before entering the top of the wetted wall column. Air is pumped by the integral diaphragm type air pump into the base of the column. The air passes up the column, giving up the oxygen to the water.
The 11960 is fully self-contained in a mobile cabinet. Comprehensive instrumentation is provided with digital meters displaying temperatures and system pressure. In addition to the membrane module, the cabinet also houses feed and permeate tanks, a plate heat exchanger and positive displacement pumps. Connection to cooling water and a suitable electrical supply is all that is required for normal operation.
All parts in contact with the process fluid are constructed from hygienic design materials such as stainless steel, PTFE and silicone rubber.
The RO/UF unit has an efficient clean-in-place facility and is easily dismantled for servicing or maintenance.
Membranes can be installed or removed rapidly for use in either process.
The filtration membranes differ only in length and quantity from those installed in the full-scale plant. Using small quantities of process fluid, operating parameters can be established and then optimised to effect a confident transition to full-scale.
Item code: 11961
We offer process equipment such as ribbon blender, double cone blender, reaction vessel, universal centrifuge, heat exchanger and condenser, ball mill, industrial tray dryer, high speed stirrer mixer, high speed disperser.
Ribbon blenders are widely used for homogeneous mixing of dry granules & powders. The blender comprises a 'U' shaft with two sets of spiral ribbons, one inside the other. Inner and outer ribbons are perfectly arranged, that during rotation, the material reaches each corner of the trough and imparts radial & linear motion to the whole of the material to be mixed. Our range of ribbon blenders are based on a proven agitator construction that provides a triple mixing action ensuring fast, efficient blending.
Item code: 11962
Edutek evaporator processes samples in smallest volume under production conditions, sufficient to reveal the effect of heating on any ingredients.
Having single tube-in-jacket evaporator.with longer tubes within the steam space. feed tank, vapour/liquid separator, condenser, concentrate tank, condensate tank, CIP pump and vacuum pump, all manufactured from stainless steel, PTFE and glass.
A sturdy framework and requires only connection to suitable steam, electrical and water services for operation.
Less floor space is required to install the evaporator and can to fit easily into a room of standard height.
A Venturi meter is used to determine the flow rate of fluid in a pipe. Venturi Meter is comprised of a horizontal Venturi tube, a downstream flow-control valve and eleven pressure tappings connected to water manometers (piezometers). A common manifold above the piezometers includes an air pressure control valve.
The inclusion of eleven piezometers allows study of the pressure distribution along the convergent-divergent passage within the Venture tube.
We will contact you soon !